Hunterdon Digestive Health continues to receive numerous referrals from physicians, patients, friends, and families.
Here are some of the reasons why we are a favorite practice that continues to serve Hunterdon, Somerset, and other nearby counties for over fourteen years.
- Dr. Sinha is uniquely Dual Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Read more... She actively stays updated in both Internal medicine and Gastroenterology Certifications by taking recertification courses and exams.
- Dr. Sinha is the ONLY Gastroenterologist in Somerset and Hunterdon County with specialized training in GI Motility Disorder by ANMS Read more... (American Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society), and expertise in swallowing disorder, reflux, constipation, and diarrhea.
- Dr. Sinha is experienced in Gastroenterology and has been practicing since 2004. Read more... She has clinical experience in treating all gastroenterological and hepatology disease conditions.
- Safety Matters: Dr. Sinha successfully exceeds the minimum required a number of procedures performed annually without any complications. This success can be attributed to years of experience. Her phenomenal results indicate that she is likely one of the best endoscopists in this area.
- Our practice emphasizes early detection and individualized treatment.
- We provide personalized care in a cohesive practice where all patients receive dependable care from our fully trained administrative and medical staff.
- We provide treatment tailored specifically for each patient and make sure to answer all questions thoroughly.
- We strive to make each step of your care convenient by having multiple locations available to accommodate your needs with expanded office and endoscopy hours.
Two office locations:
Two Endoscopy Centers:
- Ambulatory Surgical Center of Somerset
Somerville, NJ 08876
- Phone: 908.393.8360
- Fax: 908.393.8375
- Hunterdon Medical Center
2100 Wescott Drive
Flemington, NJ 08822
- Our practice only works with AAAHC and Medicare certified surgery centers for your safety and to create the best possible outcomes.
- We deliver coordinated care through extensive networking to support our motto of "Your Care Beyond Community” Read more... Our patients deserve access to all the possible resources that could help their medical condition. Consequently, we have extensive networking with the University Hospitals in New York, Pennsylvania, and with the MayoClinic to ensure the best overall medical care.
- Hunderton Digestive Care understands it is critical to get the appropriate treatment with an early and accurate diagnosis, so our practice is efficient and convenient to obtain the quickest results.
- We emphasize patient empowerment by ensuring that patients and their families are involved throughout the process and can make decisions about the patient’s care.
- We understand that going through a procedure can cause anxiety. To make the process as easy as possible, unlike many practices that do not utilize anesthesiologists which could result in an incomplete and uncomfortable procedure, we only use board certified anesthesiologists at both our endoscopy locations to administer sedation safely and effectively.
- Dr. Sinha focuses on performing the procedures while the anesthesiologist carefully monitors and administers the newest and safest medications that suits each patient’s needs the best. Using newer sedatives allows and faster recovery within a few minutes after completion of procedure without lasting effects.
- Dr. Sinha is trained, experienced, and has been giving conscious sedation since 2001 in case a patient does not want an anesthesiologist.
- We make our care affordable by using an outpatient surgical center with state of the art facility at a lower cost. Read more... This facility is comprised of experienced and knowledgeable medical staff, registered nurses who offer compassion throughout your experience, the most up to date technology, and newest procedures.
- Colonoscopies are one of our most common and needed procedures. Read more To ensure the most accurate and quickest results, our surgery center uses the most up to date and the best colonoscopy at the surgery center with carbon dioxide gas, not air which is used in most centers, for better pathology and polyp detections, and a faster and more comfortable procedure. This carbon dioxide also causes minimal bloating after the procedure.
- In addition, for our colonoscopy patients, we understand that taking bowel prep can be difficult. That’s why we choose the best prep for each patient from multiple different options based on his or her preference, work schedule, and medical condition. Read more...
- We are excited to announce our new state of the art Hunterton Digestive Health Office opening in Flemington in the Fall of 2017!We provide one to one procedures, and bowel preparation instructions.