Endoscopy Procedural Services
Dr. Sinha provides procedures at both
HUNTERDON MEDICAL CENTER in FLEMINGTON
and at our
AMBULATORY SURGICAL CENTER in SOMERSET
- Upper Endoscopy
- Colon Cancer Screening and Detection
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Esophageal Dilation
- Motility Studies
- Esophageal Manometry
- 24-hour pH/Impedance testing
- Anorectal Manometry
- Achalasia Treatment, including Botox Injections
- Endoscopic Variceal Band Ligation
- Small Bowel Evaluation with Push Enteroscopy, Single Balloon (diagnostic and therapeutic)
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG Tube)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Testing
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
- Argon Plasma Coagulation (APC) for the treatment of GI bleeding lesions
IN OFFICE HEMORRHOID SERVICES
Quick Gentle Effective- Drive to work the same day!
Dr. Sinha was the first gastroenterologist in Hunterdon County to implement infrared cauterization and O'Regan Banding System. At Hunterdon Digestive Health we offer all 3 hemorrhoidal treatments. We customize treatment based upon your individual needs.
IN HOSPITAL HEMORRHOID SERVICES
Procedure provided while under sedation for your added comfort.
- Hemorrhoid Energy Therapy (HET) - under sedation and generally combined with sigmoidoscopy.
*Covered by most insurance*
IN OFFICE BREATH TEST SERVICES
Simple, effective and non-invasive!
*Covered by most insurance*
WIRELESS CAPSULE ENDOSCOPY
We are excited to announce that HDH offers the newest technology in Wireless Capsule Endoscopy!
Quick and easy office visit with no sedation, no downtime, and you're able to drive yourself home!
Using a tiny vitamin-sized capsule that allows visualization of all three areas including the esophagus, stomach, and colon— This allows Dr. Sinha, with the use of this cutting edge technology, the ability to diagnose in a non-invasive way.
Wireless Capsule Endoscopy - Now while using the newest technology in this patient-friendly tool, Dr. Sinha can now visualize the small bowel, esophagus, and colon with a small, disposable capsule used to monitor and diagnose disorders of the gastrointestinal tract without sedation or invasive endoscopic procedures. The capsule is equipped with a miniature video camera and light source. After swallowing this vitamin-sized capsule it then travels through your entire digestive tract while capturing images quickly and sends them to a recording device you wear during the procedure.
We offer all three kinds of pill cameras at Hunterdon Digestive Hcapsule is disposable and pass naturally through your body. Pictures are then downloading for Dr. Sinha to review the findings and to customize your treatment plan based on your individual needs.
- PillCam for ESO - Provides a time-efficient and patient-friendly method for visualizing the esophagus. This minimally invasive procedure is performed in the office, takes only 30 minutes to complete and requires no sedation. PillCam ESO allows Dr. Sinha to visualize and detect abnormalities within the esophagus such as esophageal varices, ulcers, Barrett’s Esophagus and esophageal cancers.
- PillCam Colon - is the only minimally invasive tool offering direct visualization of the entire colon mucosa, providing a safe and accurate alternative that is complementary to colonoscopy for patients who have refused to undergo invasive colon exams. Currently, in 2017 this procedure is not covered by insurance. We will happy to provide you with an estimated cost.
- PillCam for Small Bowel - With the PillCam SB capsule, patients don't have to go through a lengthy, uncomfortable endoscopy procedure (enteroscopy). Patients simply swallow a vitamin-sized capsule, and Dr. Sinha is able to directly view your entire small bowel and see problems that are beyond the reach of other imaging tests such as Chrohns Disease, Anemia, Bowel Ulceration, and Bleeding
*Covered by most insurance, except PillCam Colon*
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The information on this website is to provide general guidance. In no way does any of the information provided reflect definitive medical advice and self-diagnoses should not be made based on information obtained online. It is important to consult the best in class gastroenterologist regarding ANY and ALL symptoms or signs as it may a sign of a serious illness or condition. A thorough consultation and examination should ALWAYS be performed for an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. Be sure to call a physician or call our office today and schedule a consultation.